Medical Marijuana Doctor - Cranberry Township, PA
Medical cannabis, also known as medical marijuana or PGH MMJ, has been shown to help patients overcome a variety of symptoms and improve their overall quality of life. Patients have found success using medical marijuana for fibromyalgia and other forms of chronic pain, as well as medical marijuana for PTSD, anxiety symptoms, and other mental health concerns.
At Falcon Urgent Care, we're proud to offer a medical cannabis program that can help you get the relief you need. Led by approved physician Dr. Surbhi Agarwal, our team of certified providers will work with you virtually or in-person to determine if medical cannabis is right for you and help you get set up with a Pennsylvania state-licensed dispensary.
We understand that trying something new can be daunting. If you're ready to try a medical cannabis prescription, we encourage you to come see us at Falcon Urgent Care. As the top medical marijuana doctors Pittsburgh has to offer, we'll help you take the first step on your journey to finding relief.
How To Get A Medical Marijuanas Card? | PGH MMJ
Get Your MMJ Card for State-Approved Conditions
Suffering from Anxiety? Looking for medical marijuanas doctors near you in the greater Pittsburgh area? Medical marijuana is approved in the state of Pennsylvania for treating a number of specified conditions. Here’s how to get a medical marijuana card in PA:
- In order to qualify for the program, patients must first receive a certification from a state-licensed physician like Dr. Agarwal.
- Once certified, patients can then register with the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Patients must visit a state-licensed dispensary to purchase their medicine.
The conditions for which MMJ is an approved treatment include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn's disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- HIV/ AIDS
- Huntington's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
If you’re unsure whether you qualify, visit (opens in a new tab).
FAQs on Medical Cannabis:
How do I know if medical cannabis is right for me?
If you're considering medical cannabis for symptoms of anxiety, chronic pain, or other potential needs, the best way to know if it's right for you is to speak with a certified provider. Here at Falcon Urgent Care, our team of certified providers can help you determine if medical cannabis is a good fit for your needs. We'll take into account your medical history, symptoms, and goals to help you make an informed decision.
How much does it cost to get a medical cannabis card?
An in-person or telemedicine appointment with Dr. Agarwal for a medical cannabis consultation will cost a flat fee of $175. After your visit, Dr. Agarwal will certify you, if approved, on the state's website. You’ll then go to your account to pay $50 for the card itself, which will be mailed by the state.
What will I need prior to my medical cannabis appointment?
Before you speak with Dr. Agarwal about medical cannabis, you’ll need to bring one of the following as proof of a qualifying diagnosis:
- A letter from treating physician
- Diagnosis mentioned in medical records
- Existing prescription for said diagnosis
You’ll also need to register with the state before your appointment (opens in a new tab).
How can I get started with the best MMJ doctor near me?
Falcon Urgent Care makes it as simple as possible to get started. Just give us a call at . Our friendly staff will help you fill out our patient intake form and schedule you for a telemedicine or in-person appointment with Dr. Agarwal.